Thursday, August 07, 2008

Isn't it pretty?

Joy, joy, joy! I've always been envious of those blogs who have pretty backgrounds. I'll be honest ... I just don't have the time or talent (mainly talent) to do something like that. I've tried online scrapping in the past. I got ONE page layout made before I quit. So anyway ... I've always been a little jealous of those who do have talent and can make their blog look so, so pretty.

Imagine how excited I was when I found The Cutest Blog on the Block. Now I can finally join the ranks of those with pretty designs (it's just another version of the "haves" and the "have nots" you know). And the best part -- it's FREE. Yep, not one red cent is required to use one of these babies. You do have to live with that little advertisement up in the upper left corner. But I figure it's worth it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin