Friday, July 11, 2008

Shout out to the Nester

I know that I often fall down on blog duty. I have no real excuse besides my laziness and the fact that there are so many other things on the WWW that capture my attention. Those of you who know me understand that I often find myself in an "obsessive state" about someone, something, some store, etc. The obsession usually burns bright and then eventually the embers fade. But for now, my newest obsession is The Nester. You must check her out.

She is innovative, creative and definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty. Everything this Martha Stewart-wanna be isn't! I drool over the pictures she posts and have FINALLY come to the understanding that this is the style that I want to decorate my house in ... with a little modification. I mean really ... who doesn't drool over this sofa? I might give up an arm or a leg (definitely not both) for it.
So it will be a slow process to get there since I have oh, 5,000 pieces of leather furniture. But, I'll get there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin