Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hoscqumes

Is that how you spell it? If I had to say it phoenetically, that would be pretty close. But you see, I'm having a little trouble as it's not a word in my native tongue, so I'm not quite sure. Where does it come from?

It's Mallory's newest way to say "costume." She's been fervently looking through all the sales catalogs and magazines we've received lately to figure out which "hoscqume" she wants to wear for Halloween. She has spent hours examining the hoscumes in the Wishcraft catalog. So far, the choices have been narrowed down to (in no particular order):
  • Bat girl
  • Wonder woman
  • Super girl (her own incarnation)
  • Elizabeth (yes, the great ruler of England)
  • Pirate (the male version only)
  • Go-go girl
  • Cheerleader
So, the question is ... which will win? I tried to get her to be Princess Leah so I could dress Truett up as Yoda. But she didn't go for it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin