Monday, July 20, 2009

Distracted


I was distracted by the newspaper on Sunday morning and forgot about the cinnamon rolls in the oven. Once I saw these, I realized that they are just a symptom of a bigger problem. I've become a little too self focused the last few months. I want to do what I want to do, when I want to do it. Forget cleaning up after the heathens that live in my house, forget finishing up that report for work, who cares about how high the grass/lawn has grown, the piles of laundry can just keep on growing for all I care (okay, maybe I've stayed on top of this one ... but I've thought it!).

But, we all know that it's just not possible to continue to subsist in this manner. So, I am fully recommitting myself to focused activities. Right after I get back from NYC. Yeah, that gives me a few more days to finish up my procrastination.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin