Friday, July 03, 2009

Building houses and updates

Mallory is really into building things these days (see previous post on blocks). I came in the bedroom the other day and noticed she had confiscated Truett's clipo table. This is her version of a house. Unfortunately the side you are looking at is the garage (the other side looks like the Taj Majal) but you still get the idea. She even made bunk beds and a chair to go inside. She's just brilliant.

In other news, Truett's speech evaluation was finally scheduled for July 21. However, I'm starting to doubt whether he really needs it. In the last week he's had quite the verbal explosion. He's had a large number of new words and is even using sentences (don't want those shoes, mamma or want cookie, mamma). But, I will wait on the insurance office to let me know how much my portion of the evaluation will be before I cancel. Daycare still says he's behind all the other kids so he still may need a little help to catch him up.

I'm off today for the July 4th holiday. Hope you all have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and maybe I will see you later so I can help you work on your tan...
smooches!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin