Ahhh ... as I write this I can still feel the chill of air rushing through the corridors of buildings and worming its way down my double tucked scarf. The double socks on my feet that kept me warm and toasty. And the sore muscles that come only after one walks about 60 blocks in one day. Oh the thrill of NYC!
We left on Thursday and jetted off for a four day Girls' Getaway. No husbands, no kids. Just myself, Tracy, Melody and her sister Treena. A gaggle of crazy women out for a good time. Here were are at the beginning of the trip (at about 6:30a no less):
There are so many details about the trip that I could write about ... and show you, but all of the good pictures are on Tracy and Melody's camera. Until I get all the good pics, here are a few highlights.
1. Rockefeller Center on Thursday night. Wow is all I can say.
2. Treena and Melody waiting for our table at Serendipity (yummy frozen hot chocolate). We had a celebrity sighting here ... but I can't think of his name! Tall, skinny Latino actor. I'll think of him.
3. Our hotel room and series of capers that ensued (how many rooms could we move to in one weekend?!). Damn smoke.
4. How close we sat at Wicked, my most favorite musical in the world.
5. Ice skating in Bryant Park. I only fell once (haha to Reggie!).
6. Being silly in Central Park. I can't wait to see the Charlie's Angel-inspired pic from Melody's camera.
7. Crazy Russian lady's hair at the NYC library (how did she do that Jetson do?).
I'll post more when I get pics from Mello and Tracy. Until then, I'll be dreaming I'm still in NYC with my girls.