Friday, May 22, 2009

We're going to Vegas!

Mallory and I both have a strong love of dance. And this Thursday night starts our summer tradition.

Woo-hoo (as Mary would say ... and you know what this means if you watch the show). Mallory dances around the house trying to mimic the contestants. Mommy enjoys the music, dance and joy that Mallory feels.

We were so into it last summer that she would run around at all times of the day and night saying, " I'm going to Vegas!" Only the great dancers made it to the next round in Vegas and they showed them saying it on the show quite often.

So, as of tonight, Mallory and I are going to Vegas on our TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I am so glad you finally started updating the blog again.
B. I LOVE this show too! I have it recorded from last night and can't wait to watch it tonight!

Frankly Ronda said...

Too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin