Monday, May 11, 2009

Memorabilia

Another Mother's Day has come and gone. I will forever treasure the little trinkets from the kidlets. Every year they just get better and better. What I want to know though is when the law of diminishing returns kicks in?!

True's class made a card and a little scented sashay. The inside of the card (which of course, I don't have a picture of) has a cute saying and his hand print.


Mallory's current teacher is an out-of-work state certified art teacher. It shows in the creativity of her gifts. Just adorable. But, I had Friday off so Mallie spend the day with me. Alas, the inside of the card isn't done. While it does have a cute saying (about being a handful), it's missing her hand print. Guess I need to take some initiative to finish that one.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin