Thursday, October 30, 2008

The next Kitty

I watch Brothers & Sisters each Sunday on ABC. One of my most fav characters is Kitty, the political pundit. She's smart, quick-witted and has a silver tongue. All things I really long to be ... but somehow fall short. But I do think there is hope yet. I think Mallory may be headed in that direction. Either that or she has been sucked into the 2008 Presidential Election at the ripe old age of 3.5.

We went to Wal-Mart tonight to get shoes for her pom pom girl costume (wait till I post the pictures!). On the way, I was listening to NPR which was airing a segment on Barack Obama's infomercial that aired last evening. The next thing I know, she's in the back seat yelling "Bakak Okambama" over and over again. Those of you who really know me understand how this just breaks my heart! Not that I have anything against the man, I just don't believe what he says.

When we got home, I sat down at the computer to do some work. Somehow my interests were diverted (imagine that) and I ended up perusing the net. Okay, I'll admit it. I was on Pink is the New Blog. It's an obsession. A guilty one. Anyway, Trent had a post up about McCain being endorsed by an alien (it sounds very odd, but you have to read it). When Mallie saw the picture of McCain she immediately starting telling me that the man in the picture was John McCain.

Now the only question is ... who is she going to vote for? Hopefully Mommy or Daddy. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin