Monday, October 27, 2008

How could I?

I think there's a cardinal parental rule that says "thou must have camera on ones person at all time." Otherwise, how does everyone get these great pics of their kidlets all the time? It's a requisite parental right to capture each and every memory memory on a memory card.

I used to abide by the rule. But lately, I've been breaking it. Not even taking the iPhone with me (which really is sacrilege.) And now I'm a little sad about it because I've missed:

1. True playing on the slide in the back yard.
2. Shawn pulling the kids around the block in the wagon.
3. Mallory and Christopher making cookies this past Saturday.
4. Mallory and True at the pumpkin patch, then at the Trunk or Treat and then at the petting zoo.
5. The ooey gooey fun that goes along with carving the pumpkins.

I could keep going, but you get my point. I need to get back on my game so I can inundate all you people with pictures of my photogenic kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just heard about the cookies last night from Christopher and was going to ask you about it today..
A. Did you get he idea from the picture of Christopher and Maddie and all the flour?
B. Where is my cookie? You sure could have given one to Adam to give to me.

Love ya tho

Blog Widget by LinkWithin