Monday, June 22, 2009

Lullabye

Truett is a loving soul. He always wants to make people feel better ... usually by giving kisses. Almost every morning he crawls into our bed and gives me a hug and a kiss. If I am asleep, he often tugs on me, crying "mama" until I wake up and give him what he's after - the coveted kiss. But no matter how he gives it, whether by kiss or hug or a tug of the hand, he seems to want to soothe people.

So this weekend while playing in his room, I looked over and he was soothing himself and the gloworm. Just dancing his little heart out. It was so sweet that I couldn't let the opportunity pass by to record it (of course, using the new iPhone!). I wish I wouldn't have been facing the window so the vid was better, but you get the idea.



1 comment:

Michele said...

He is too precious for words!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin