Monday, February 02, 2009

Radio silent

Originally written: 2/2/09. I found at at 2p CT that day that my mom was rushed to the hospital. I never even had time to hit the publish button.

Mello told me that I needed to update my blog. I know I've been radio silent for the past week. I just haven't had much to say ... or felt like "talking" very much. However, I have been planning on doing a silly post about my iPhone pictures so I figure I will take the opportunity while I have nothing better to talk about.

The iPhone has a camera on it. Not a great one but it works in a pinch. However, after the 1,000th time that Mallory dropped my phone the camera starting giving me some startling photo results.


Yeah, so there you go. Interesting pics you think?

1 comment:

Frankly Ronda said...

Hmmm - I had similar iPhone pics eventually ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin