Thursday, May 04, 2006

Zoo no more

I admit it: I am a HUGE Baylor Bear alumni. Love me some Bears. So when an email announcing Diadeloso in Dallas appeared in my inbox one day you couldn't contain my excitement. Diadeloso = day of the bear. On campus, students get the day off of classes and the school provides lunch and fun activities like rock climbing walls, concerts, hypnotists, etc. Hey, anything to avoid class, right? So Baylor has started Diadeloso Dallas and it was going to be at the Dallas Zoo.

My first thought: kill two birds with one stone. Reconnect with Baylor and take Mallory to the zoo for the first time. Win win, right? Ummm...no. I didn't need to look at the monkeys cause I had one in my stroller. We're not quite ready for the zoo just yet.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin