Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sail Away, Sail Away

I hear strains of Enya in my head when I think of sailing away. Maybe it's that darn song that was so popular many moons ago. Do you remember it?! Anyway, back to my point here. We scheduled our first family vacation that doesn't involve visiting other members of the family. We're moving up in the world!

September 24 through October 1 Shawn, Mallory and myself will be sailing the Seven Seas (hey...that's an OMD song) with our friends Melody, Adam and their little boy Christopher. So maybe Seven Seas is exaggerating. We'll be soaking up the sun in the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean cruise lines. Our ship is the Rhapsody of the Seas.

We're all very excited. Okay, just mommy and daddy are excited. Mallory doesn't know what's hit her yet!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin