Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oompa Loompa

I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Who wouldn't want to go through the ceiling in a glass elevator?! It's just a classic childhood movie (the old version, not so keen on the new Johnny Depp version ... and don't get me started on the book vs. the movie discussion ... yes, I should like the book, but no, I'd rather watch the movie).

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I looked over to see my own personal Oompa Loompa at the dining table. Isn't he a lovely shade of orange?! Sorry for the fuzziness ... he just couldn't sit still you see.


Yes folks, somoeone was taking his taco soup dinner very seriously. That soup must have tasted really good to be wearing it like this. Or, maybe he knows something about a new-fangled skin care regimine that I haven't read in the latest Cosmo (really, Better Homes & Gardens is probably more my speed these days)?

Anyway, I did learn one thing from last night's dinner. Don't get taco soup in your eyes or you'll look like this:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin