Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't you think it's about time?

I've been very neglectful of my blog. Which is a shame because not only does it serve the purpose of sharing information about us with our friends and family, but it my very own forum for venting, tracking the kids progress and as a memory-keeper for all things family.

With that in mind, I thought I'd show some new pics of the family. This session wasn't the best ... the picture people were running about 45 mins behind schedule. By the time we made it into the studio Truett was about ready to have a breakdown, but the good news is that Mallory was in fine model form.





Aren't they cute? I'm having a hard time believing that little True is already a year old. Where has the time gone? And look at my little girl. Yes, a little girl and not a sweet little baby anymore. Look at our little family. Growing and changing every day.

So now that you've seen the good pics, here are a few outtakes. These are often my favorite pics!






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin