Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Yeah ... so they say. But not around my house. We've had ongoing competitions between the kids and Shawn to see who can be the sickest the longest. Okay, not really ... well, maybe really.

  • Truett came home sick on Monday and was finally diagnosed with RSV, double ear infections and pink eye on Wednesday. It's been a marathon of antibiotics, steriods and breathing treatments.
  • A few short weeks ago both Mallory and Shawn had a competition between the two of them to see who could throw up the most times in a single day. Verdict is still out.
  • A few weeks before that Mallory went through a terrible coughing spell. So much coughing she'd (you guess it) throw up.
  • I could go on, but you'd be even more bored than you already are.
How I escaped all this sickness is a mystery to me. Maybe it's mind over matter (which is what I choose to believe). Because if I got sick who would take care of everyone else?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin