Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pillsbury Dough Boy

I've taken to calling True the Pillsbury Dough Boy. It's better than Amazon Baby, which is the other adjective that I can come up with. Seriously, I don't know what to do with a kid that is this big. Well ... big to me anyway only because I'm used to living with a munchkin (aka Mallory) the likes you see in The Wizard of Oz. He's got so many cute rolls that I just want to eat him up.

Where is all name calling coming from? Surely a good mother would never come up with such monikers for her child. I must be in the running for the *worst* mother of the year then! True had his two month checkup on Thursday. Funny how I dread getting on the scale, but I revel in getting my kids weighed. Anyway ... he clocked in at a whopping 11lbs 12oz and was 22 3/4" long. How did I end up with such a big baby? I thought that Shawn and I only produced midgets, but apparently not so.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin