Sunday, July 29, 2007

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire

So two weeks ago I made a solemn promise to pick up blogging again. And, what I have I done to fulfill that promise? NUTTIN. I do have good excuses though, as follows:

1. I have a newborn. Seriously guys ... this should be the only excuse I need. But, I feel the need to expound.

2. I've been moonlighting. Literally. Why did I let my boss talk me into doing some work while I've been on maternity leave? My office hours have been midnight - 4am.

3. Family time. Shawn's parents were in town this last week. We had a good time but I think everyone can understand when I say I'm glad to have the house back to myself again.

That about sums it up. Send me to the corner. Slap me on the hand. I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin