Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bad things happen in threes

The last few weeks have made me think that it would have been no fun to be a leper. Who wants to be shut away from the world because of a communicable disease?! Okay, so what we've had going on at our house hasn't been that bad. But, I have felt like we've been shut away from teh rest of the world so we wouldn't spread the wealth if you know what I mean.

A few weeks ago, Mallory started off with a cough/congestion (aka bronchial infection), runny nose and pink eye (yeah, that was fun putting drops in her eyes 4 times a day). I picked it up and had fever, coughing, congestion and finally succumbed to the illness and went to the doctor. Acute bronchitis. No fun. A few days after I got sick, Shawn came down with what I had (and you heard it here first, he is a BABY when he is sick!) plus pink eye.

So, does the theory of bad things happening in 3s apply here? Cause if it does, that means we shouldn't be sick for a LONG time since we've gotten a triple dose at my house. Here's to summer and being well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin