Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dream vacation (why did it end?!)

We loved every moment of the cruise. In fact, on day one we were telling ourselves that we needed to go up to the loyalty ambassador's office and re-book immediately! I didn't know what to expect so I did not have any ideas of what it would be like -- probably what made the trip enjoyable. The whole experience was so insanely relaxing and I loved the thought of knowing that not even work could get ahold of me if I didn't really want them to. It was all up to me to make contact with the outside world. Nothing like being in the middle of the sea to really disengage.

The room was bigger than I thought it would be. At 154 sq ft I was expecting postage stamp. We got a closet. :) There was a couch, two beds pushed together and Mallory's pack n play. There was plenty of room for Mallie to run around.

The food was a little disappointing ... still good just not as fabulous as I would have hoped. On the other hand, it didn't stop us too much since we ate 4 times a day and utilized room service quite often.
Each of the destinations had it's own surprises. Key West wasn't quite as fun as I thought. But, Grand Cayman was more exciting that I could have ever imagined and Cozumel was more beautiful than I'd heard.

There are so many things I could write ... but I'll just be content to carry the memories in my heart.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin