Monday, February 27, 2006

Mallory has a reputation

Most parents worry about their child developing a reputation when they reach their teens. And I'm not talking about those children who have a reputation for doing their homework, doing their chores without having to be asked or just generally being a perfect child. No, I mean those that have a reputation for being bad....staying out past curfew, carousing with the "wrong" crowd. You know what I mean.

Horror of horrors, I've been let in on a secret: Mallory has developed a reputation at the wise old age of 15 months. I learned of this in passing while talking with a friend. "Mallory and (insert name of other child) have a reputation at daycare for biting." Well no one told me!

How did this come about? Is this just a product of plain `ol bad parenting skills? Or, is this just a glimpse of her personality to come? Who knows....but until this phase is over mommy and daddy are making sure to wear multiple layers of clothes so we don't get scarred!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin